The Strategic Research Partnership Team
The Office of Corporate Engagement and Foundation Relations facilitates strategic research partnerships between Princeton University faculty and external entities, including industry, foundations, academic institutions and government.
What we do
The CEFR strategic partnership specialists work to build relationships between Princeton researchers and external partners, including industry, foundations, government and academia.
The CEFR team:
- Provides assistance with development of research proposals to industry and foundations.
- Identifies and disseminates resources for research funding opportunities - Gateway and funding announcements.
- Provides ongoing stewardship of external partners.
- Does outreach and communications related to industry and foundation collaborations including partnerships stories, press releases, and the Research with Princeton portal.
- Develops and supports initiatives, both on-campus and off, to foster collaborations with Princeton.
Who we work with
- Faculty and researchers from all disciplines across the University.
- External partners from all sectors including industry, government, foundations, nonprofits and academia; and across the U.S. and from around the world.
Contact us and let's get started.
Find the CEFR engagement specialist best suited to assist you.
The CEFR team supports collaborations from idea through agreement, from accounting through communications. We're here to help.
CEFR develops and expands strategic systemic initiatives that connect Princeton faculty with partners to advance research.